The Class of 2016 is poised to graduate, and many of them already know how their first year after Wheaton will look, whether they are preparing to enter the world of full-time work, pursuing advanced education, heading abroad on a Fulbright, continuing to gain career experience in an internship or embarking on many other opportunities. Wheaton keeps in touch with its graduates, tracking their success six months after graduation and well beyond.
The value of a Wheaton education is undeniable. It is reflected in not only where our students end up, what they do and how much they make but also in how they are able to achieve those goals. Our students graduate with the field-specific skills and work experience they need to excel in their chosen professions as well as a broad knowledge base that enables them to communicate clearly, tackle complex problems and learn quickly on the job.
How do we define graduates’ success?
- Strong earning power immediately after Wheaton and beyond
- Contributions that make the world a better place
- Recognition in the form of national and international academic awards and honors
- A lifetime of learning that includes graduate, doctoral and professional studies
- Satisfaction with the value of their education