Students looking for a college want to know that their education will lead to success, and Wheaton graduates are finding exactly that. Just six months after graduation, 97 percent of Wheaton alumnae/i in the three most recent classes have secured full- or part-time employment, are pursuing advanced education or are gaining career experience through internships, fellowships or service opportunities.
The value of a Wheaton education is undeniable. It is reflected in not only where our students end up, what they do and how much they make but also in how they are able to achieve those goals. Our students graduate with the field-specific skills and work experience they need to excel in their chosen professions as well as a broad knowledge base that enables them to communicate clearly, tackle complex problems and learn quickly on the job.
How do we define graduates’ success?
- Strong earning power immediately after Wheaton and beyond
- Contributions that make the world a better place
- Recognition in the form of national and international academic awards and honors
- A lifetime of learning that includes graduate, doctoral and professional studies
- Satisfaction with the value of their education